Kemi Olunloyo at it again on Facebook....



Kemi Olunloyo is the 50 year old daughter of Second Republic Governor of old Oyo State, Omololu Olunloyo. Over the years she has been involved in different controversies, hurling insults and death threats to a lot of Nigerians and to some of her followers on facebook.

Saturday October 4th 2014 is a day Mr Kokoete Isangedighi will never forget in a hurry, he became the subject of attack by Kemi and they exchanged words on facebook which led to a libelous story on Kemi's blog accusing him of being a paedophile.

According to Mr Isangedighi "About 24hrs ago, a post popped up on my news feed about ‘Gumsu Abacha saying Nigeria missed her father’, my immediate comment on the page of the post was why una dey give this girl undue importance, she get mental problem na’ (referring to Gumsu and her time to time media attention), from now where, I get slammed and cursed out by this kemi Omololu Olunloyo, never heard of her before the post/thread and we had a free for all abusing ourselves after she insulted me and I realized she was insulting everyone on the thread, she went on to threatening my family and myself etc and I lost it and gave her a total piece of my mind, only to find out that in just 10 minutes of an online mouth off between us, she had downloaded my profile picture, deleted her own comments on the thread and created a libelous Story on her blog about me being a pedophile and giving a 12yr old child HIV etc and this is up and running on the internet. In all this she never knew I had saved the thread as the exchange was getting heated up which I am allowing you post on your blog"


Mr Isangedighi also said he wondered why this kind of person is allowed access to the internet and also allowed to wonder the streets, this is clearly a psychiatric case and needs containment.

Also quoting Mr Isangedighi "after my encounter with her I googled up her name and I have read all sorts of shameful stories about her and I saw 5 google page contents of her madness and different encounters with people from all works of life and nasty experiences with the Canadian, government and stories from all quarters which obviously  expose her very sick state of mind. This goes to show that a lot of sick people out there have too much access to the web and society has to be watchful and when people like these start their parade they should be contained"

Attached is the thread and cursing that took place on Retty Susies wall, where the Gumsu post was put up.














Comments

  1. Is this a Nollywood script? Jeez, this is totally INSANE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is obviously insane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is obviously insane!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment